Special Introductory Offer
Try Us for One Year for Only $200/Per Month!
Business Bookkeeping & Tax Return
- Bookkeeping for $200/per month for first full year
- Payroll, for additional $35/per payroll for first full year (up to 10 employees)
- Includes Business Tax Returns (including sales tax, personal property and business license returns)
- 30% discount on Personal Tax Return
- Note: one-year contract must be signed
30% discount on personal return is included for as long as you remain a PTBS client. In second year with PTBS, you’ll be converted to our regular fee schedule based on number of transactions, etc.
Helping New & Established Small Businesses Grow & Succeed
Whether you’re a new or existing small business owner, handling your business financials when you’re not an expert can cause serious frustration and added expense. The financial aspects of your business are essential to its success. Outsourcing your bookkeeping and payroll can be an inexpensive and hassle-free way to manage these frustrations. As a business owner, it’s crucial that you remain focused on growing your business in order to succeed.
Located in Richmond, Virginia, Peoples Tax & Business Services (PTBS), will help you feel confident that you have the expertise behind you to help you get the results you need. We’ll provide you with all of the tools to measure your results, both timely and accurately, enabling you to get back to what you do best! We pride ourselves in having associates who are committed to consistently delivering true value to each and every client. With Peoples on your team, you’ll always know where you stand financially and have the necessary information to make critical business decisions.
Peoples Tax & Business Services can customize a package to meet your specific needs, including bookkeeping, payroll,and tax preparation. The benefits of bundling these services together are:
- Reduced cost and frustration
- More time to focus on your business
- A more comprehensive understanding of your business, and
- One point of contact for questions or issues that need to be addressed
What You Will Receive Every Month
Gives you a clear, concise picture of the profit and loss for the month as well as for the year-to-date. The percentages provide a management tool for controlling your business. This allows you to track revenue and expenses, recognize any extreme increases and/or decreases, and helps determine your tax liability.
This is basically a brief picture of your business at any given time, and is a necessity for a loan or to establish credit with a bank or new supplier. This important tool is available for you at any time. This is also a great tool to help you determine if your business is in a position to expand.
Provides you with a correct cash balance each month, advising you of any adjustments or corrections so you know you are always using the correct figures. This includes lost checks or deposits, unauthorized transactions, excess or unjustified bank charges, and more.
Detail General Ledger
Provides you with a detailed analysis of all entries made to all of your accounts each month.
Journal Entry and Check Register
List of all monthly entries made for sales, cash receipts and check disbursements in an organized and easy-to follow manner.
After-the-Fact Payroll Register
Lists monthly payments made to all employees and vendors. This is the basis for all tax reports, W-2s, and 1099s at year-end.
No longer do you have to worry about getting the correct taxes to the IRS or the state, or pay fines because you didn’t understand or didn’t have time to manage these issues. Peoples Tax & Business Services can help you manage these needs.
Payroll Done the Way You Want It!
- We only charge you for payroll activities. No flat monthly fees.
- You can use paper checks, direct deposit, direct deposit debit cards (Skylight cards and others) and others
- 401K, FSAs, HSAs, Section 125 or POP payment plans.
- Payroll reports sent by your requested delivery method.
What You Will Receive with Each Payroll
- Employee earnings statements.
- Payroll journals documenting payroll activity.
- Instructions as to funds needed, and checks that need to be signed.
- Payroll worksheets.
Costs are based on the time and expertise required for the needs of your business. You deserve as much value as possible for the fee charged. We offer a free one-hour consultation where we will discuss the nature of the work required and a fee arrangement to fit your budget.
We have extensive experience working with many different types of businesses, including service and retail. We work with:
- Service Providers, such as restaurants, hair salons, graphics arts and web design companies, printers and other retail stores
- Professionals, such as lawyers, doctors, dentists, chiropractors, and private investigators
- Independent contractors, such as painters, lawn care specialists, roofers, home builders, and many others
- Franchisees of many different types of businesses
- Home-based businesses