We are committed to serving in RVA
Here are just a few ways that we provide support in the greater Richmond, VA area.
- We provide free tax preparation services available to families supported by Connor’s Heroes, a Richmond-based charity providing support to Richmond-area families that have children with cancer. We also run a backpack and tote bag supply drive each year to support the Connor’s Heroes families. Learn more about how you can help.
- We provide active military and veterans with a discount on tax preparation fees.
- We have partnered with the following organizations to provide free tax preparation services for many taxpayers with financial need, including:
- Residents of the Flagler Home at St. Joseph’s Villa
- Richmond area homeless shelters
- Participants in the Greater Richmond Employment Assistance Team (GREAT) welfare-to-work program
- Virginia Home for Boys and Girls (VHBG) offered a discount on tax preparation and also donated to VHBG on behalf of new clients.