Peoples Tax, a Company You Can Grow With!
Peoples Income Tax is a dynamic organization where exceptional people work together to benefit their clients, their company and themselves. Learn more about our company
- Professional, friendly atmosphere with teamwork and support
- Office bonus based on annual growth
- Extensive marketing to bring in new clients
- Additional compensation for experience and education
- Base commission for EAs and CPAs is more than regular tax associates
- CE courses tuition-free through our sister company, The Income Tax School
- Comprehensive Tax Course live classroom fee at The Income Tax School is refunded should you become employed with Peoples Tax and work through the entire upcoming tax season (1st tax season with Peoples)
- Employee Referral Bonus for employees who help bring in new tax preparers (new employee must successfully complete the full tax season)
- Off-season employment opportunities:
- Extensions & late returns
- Taxpayer representation
- Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Teaching income tax courses & seminars for The Income Tax School
- Writing & editing tax course material for The Income Tax School
- Sales of tax practice management tools for The Income Tax School
- Year-round Career Opportunities – we promote from within!
Current Open Positions
Assistant Tax School Director
Experienced tax professional needed to assist our Tax School Director in all aspects of the job. This can be a full-time or part-time position with The Income Tax School (ITS) with the opportunity for advancement. Must have current experience in preparing numerous tax returns for the general public, as well as management and teaching experience and expertise. Must be an Enrolled Agent or a tax professional who is willing to quickly become an EA. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration preferred. This job will involve overseeing the ITS Curriculum and Learning Management System Teams, as well as developing curriculum for advanced courses and CE seminars. Excellent writing and grammar skills are required. Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word. Please provide resume with cover letter.
Tax Preparers – Seasonal
Career Opportunity for experienced tax preparers to work in a local Peoples Tax office in Chesterfield or Henrico County. Qualified applicants who need updated tax education will be provided with tuition-free training through The Income Tax School, our sister company, The Income Tax School (ITS)–The National Standard for Tax Preparer Training. ITS offers off-season employment to many Peoples Tax seasonal tax preparers, thus providing year-round employment for those employees.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare individual Form 1040 and VA income tax returns.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in preparing individual Form 1040 tax returns.
- No prior accounting experience required; only great people skills the aptitude to learn.
Make Money in the Off Season as an Independent Contractor & Sharpen Your Skills Doing It!
In addition to the open positions on this page, we’re recruiting EAs to write and update curriculum for The Income Tax School as independent contractors.