Join the Peoples Tax Family located right here in Richmond, VA!
We are no longer accepting enrollments for the live class. Online courses are available year-round.
Thank you for your interest in taking a tax course with The Income Tax School at Peoples Tax! Whether you’re interested in working part-time or are ready for a full-time career, we invite you to join us. Peoples Tax is here to make a difference for you and your family. Why not be in control of your time and your income?
Benefits for Tax School Graduates:
- Gain a New, Professional, Marketable Skill
- Work Flexible Hours: Days, Nights or Weekends
- Increase Your Income; Save on Tax Preparation Fees
- Cut Your Own Tax Bill – Tax Courses May Be Deductible
- Certificate of Achievement Awarded Upon Completion
The Comprehensive Tax Course: (20 three-hour lessons plus a final exam)
This course will will give you a solid foundation in individual tax preparation, enabling you to complete all of the standard tax returns. Students will complete the 20-lesson Comprehensive Course.
- No prerequisites required.
- Certificate of Completion issued upon successful completion of the course.
- Bilingual applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Course not available in Spanish format.
- Instructor: Personal instructor available locally during office hours.
- Tuition FREE! $199 fee for books and registration
- Software and company training: Available after the course concludes for those who successfully complete the course and are hired for seasonal employment with Peoples Tax.
(All class times are Monday and Wednesday each week except for Week 10, which is Wednesday and Monday because of New Year’s Day.)
- Week 1: October 16 and 18
- Week 2: October 23 and 25
- Week 3: October 30 and November 1
- Week 4: November 6 and 8
- Week 5: November 13 and 15
- Week 6: November 20 and 22
- Week 7: December 4 and 6
- Week 8: December 11 and 13
- Week 9: December 18 and 20
- Week 10: January 3 and 8
6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Peoples Tax Office at Huguenot Place: 1520 Huguenot Rd., Suite 111, Midlothian, VA 23113
About the Instructor:
Richard “Dick” Hall, Tax Office Manager and Senior Tax Preparer for our Huguenot Place tax office, will be our instructor for this live tax class. Dick has been preparing tax returns for his friends and family since he was 16, and has been a tax professional for 25 years. He loves preparing tax returns because he enjoys helping people. In the off-season, Dick does real estate and goes to the beach with his great big family. Dick’s favorite snack is chocolate!
SIGN UP NOW!
Important: Completion of the course does not guarantee employment, nor are graduates required to work for the Company. The course is a great source for us for new employees!
If you are unsure, but still interested, we have a 15 day 100% money back guarantee. Read the refund policy here.