Haven’t been able to get yourself in for a tax prep appointment? We’re getting down to the wire on tax season. If you need to have your taxes prepared and just can’t find the time to come in, we have a solution: our Virtual Tax Pro℠ Service! Peoples Tax professionals will expertly prepare your tax return, sign and e-file it to the IRS after it has been reviewed and signed by you – without you ever having to leave your home or office.
Not convinced it’s the right move? Here are seven reasons to try our Virtual Tax Pro Service℠.
1. It saves money. That’s right, new clients interested in trying Our Virtual Tax Pro℠ Service will save 25% on their tax preparation fees. All you have to do is mention the offer when you upload your documents/at the time of your service.
2. It saves time. Whether you’re a busy professional or a busy parent, if your schedule is ruled by the clock, every minute counts. Why spend time driving back and forth to the office, and then more time consulting with a tax pro if it could all be done – just as easily – virtually?
3. It saves gas. No need to drive anywhere to get your taxes done! Also, no need to have a car. If you have limited driving ability or are without transportation, this is a great way to get your taxes done.
4. It’s secure. Everything transmitted to us is sent using secure technology that encodes your documents as they are transferred over. We follow security best practices here at Peoples Tax to ensure all of our client’s information is safe and secure.
5. Our preparers are top notch. Our tax professionals are trained by our sister company, The Income Tax School, which is the national standard for tax preparation training.
6. You don’t have to wait. This is the busiest part of the season. Why wait for an appointment when you can get your tax information into the hands of a tax professional instantly? Once we begin preparing your taxes, we will communicate with you as needed by email and phone.
7. You don’t need to be physically in Richmond. Are you traveling? Did you just move? No problem! We can prepare your taxes for you – no matter where you are. No need to go to a new preparer or worry about getting back into town before the deadline.
The convenience of uploading your documents and the security in knowing that a knowledgeable professional is going to be working on your taxes is a WIN for saving valuable time. But of course, if meeting with a tax professional face to face gives you peace of mind, we’re always happy to book you an appointment at one of our local offices. If not, then we strongly urge you to take advantage of our Virtual Tax Pro Service℠!