Peoples Tax is always looking for ways to support our clients. That’s why we’ve started this new program for providers of services that we feel will be of real value to you. We know that these partners will be able to save you time, money, and/or make your life less complicated – maybe even all three!
If you are having trouble keeping track of multiple student loan payments, student loan consolidation may help.
Student Loan Freedom believes that conducting business ethically and striving to do the right thing are vital to the success of our company.
We assist consumers with federal student loan consolidation preparation and filing services. Our Counselors will work with you to maximize your savings and help you regain control of your student loan debt once again.
Student Loan Freedom offers Federal Student Loan Debt Consulting which may include:
- Helping you choose and enroll into the best consolidation and repayment program to fit your budget needs.
- Assist getting out of default, forbearance, or garnishment.
- Stop the IRS from using your tax refund to pay for your student loan debt.
- Stop garnishments.
- Reducing monthly payments, in many cases- 50-90%.
- Improving your debt to income ratio.
- Possible forgiveness if eligible through certain programs.
Receive a $50 discount on any of these services when you mention Peoples Income Tax.
Call Mark Resnick with Student Loan Freedom: 800-379-1093 www.studentloanfreedom.com
Are you in a Medicare bind? Are you turning 65?
Answers to all of your questions are just a phone call away.
Enjoy the present with the confidence that your future is secure.
Straight Answers to Your Medicare Questions
The maze of Medicare plans is more complicated today than ever before. My Medicare Planner takes the guesswork out of choosing a Medicare plan. As your Advisor, we can guide you through the Medicare choices and help you choose the plan that is right for you.
- ELIGIBILITY: Who is eligible?
- BENEFITS: What plan is right for me?
- ENROLLMENT: Do I need to enroll? When?
- PREMIUMS: How much will it cost?
Medicare Advantage vs. Medicare Supplement Plans
We review all the financial risks of the Medicare Advantage Plans vs. the Medicare Supplement plans: benefits, premiums, co-pays, co-insurance and deductibles.
The My Medicare Planner Difference
We are the impartial appraisers of Medicare. We offer you freedom of choice unlike “captive” agents who are bound by contract to represent only one company — Original Medicare (Supplement plans), Part C (Advantage plans) or Part D (prescription plans). You will never have to shop around again.
My Medicare Planner Mission Statement
- To give you straight answers to all your Medicare questions
- To always consider all the financial risks: Premium, Co-pays, Co-insurance and Deductibles with “All” the Medicare plans available to you.
- To take the guesswork out of choosing a Medicare plan by making the process as simple and stress-free as possible with our proven and unique five key approaches to Medicare peace of mind.
Call Tom Chamouris with My Medicare Planner: (804) 788-1965 www.mymedicareplanner.com