Join the Peoples Tax Family located right here in Richmond, VA!
Online courses are available year-round; live classes begin in Fall 2016:
Thank you for your interest in taking a tax course with The Income Tax School at Peoples Tax! Whether you’re interested in working part-time or are ready for a full-time career, we invite you to join us. Peoples Tax is here to make a difference for you and your family. Why not be in control of your time and your income?
Benefits for Tax School Graduates:
- Gain a New, Professional, Marketable Skill
- Work Flexible Hours: Days, Nights or Weekends
- Increase Your Income; Save on Tax Preparation Fees
- Cut Your Own Tax Bill – Tax Courses May Be Deductible
- Certificate of Achievement Awarded Upon Completion
Our Live Class Schedule:
The Comprehensive Tax Course: (20 three-hour lessons plus a final exam)
This course will will give you a solid foundation in individual tax preparation, enabling you to complete all of the standard tax returns. No prerequisites. Students will complete the 20-lesson Comprehensive Course online, with a weekly live review class. Class size is limited to 12 students.
- Evening Class:
- Starts Fall 2016
- Weekly Live Review Class Time:
- Evenings from 6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
- Location: The Forum Office Park, 10120 W. Broad St., Suite A – near Innsbrook
- Instructor: Cathy Mueller, EA
- Fee: $199 for books (a savings of $248 or 55% from our e-learning course price of $447).
- Refund:Graduates who are hired and complete the entire upcoming tax season with Peoples Income Tax will receive a $100 refund.
You will receive a certificate after successful completion of each course. Software and company training will be available after the course concludes for students interested in seasonal employment with Peoples Tax.
Register early to ensure your place in the class. Completion of the course does not guarantee employment, nor are graduates required to work for the Company.
Scholarships are available for qualified individuals in need of financial assistance. Call for details: (804) 204-1040.
If you are unsure, but still interested, we are willing to offer you a free pass to come to the first class so that you can see if this would be a well-fitted opportunity for you. Please RSVP.