Join the Peoples Tax Family located right here in Richmond, VA!
Online courses are available year-round:
Thank you for your interest in taking a tax course with The Income Tax School at Peoples Tax! Whether you’re interested in working part-time or are ready for a full-time career, we invite you to join us. Peoples Tax is here to make a difference for you and your family. Why not be in control of your time and your income?
Benefits for Tax School Graduates:
- Gain a New, Professional, Marketable Skill
- Work Flexible Hours: Days, Nights or Weekends
- Increase Your Income; Save on Tax Preparation Fees
- Cut Your Own Tax Bill – Tax Courses May Be Deductible
- Certificate of Achievement Awarded Upon Completion
The Comprehensive Tax Course: (20 three-hour lessons plus a final exam)
This course will will give you a solid foundation in individual tax preparation, enabling you to complete all of the standard tax returns. Students will complete the 20-lesson Comprehensive Course online.
- No prerequisites required.
- Certificate of Completion issued upon successful completion of the course.
- Bilingual applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Course not available in Spanish format.
- Instructor: Personal instructor available locally during office hours.
- Fee: $199 for books and registration for students interested in employment with Peoples Tax upon completion.
- Students not interested in working for Peoples Tax may be admitted, but would pay the full $469.
- Rebate: Graduates who are hired and complete the entire upcoming tax season with Peoples Income Tax will receive a $100 rebate.
- Software and company training will be available after the course concludes for students interested in seasonal employment with Peoples Tax.
Completion of the course does not guarantee employment, nor are graduates who pay full price required to work for the Company.
If you are unsure, but still interested, we have a 15 day 100% money back guarantee. Read the refund policy here.